Candy Cane Characters has served the midsouth for the past 10 years and is now serving the Denver metro area! I am recently married to my amazing husband Naji and am known to a new name of Candyce Foster. He is a great supporter of Candy Cane Characters and helps with some characters as well.
Singing, dancing, and acting has always been my passion. I was involved with my high school and college dance teams (3 years state champs) as well as a dance instructor for 3 years. My awards and interest include:
- Outstanding Performer
- All-Star Dancer
- Outstanding Camper Award at All-Star Camp by Arkansas Activities Association
- All- Region and All-State Choir
- Numerous Community Theater Awards ( I.E. Best Stage Presence and Directors Award)
- Semi-Finalist in Memphis Grizzlies Showcase Singing Competition
- National Federation of Independent Business Young Entrepreneur Award
- Arkansas Association of Legal Support Professionals Grant Award
- P.E.O Star Scholarship Recipient
- Praise and Worship Team
I have also had the privilege of helping in several Make A Wish Grantings.